As per recent survey statistics, there's an increase in Australian households striving for a double income. With the pandemic falling loose and offices re-opening, there is also a massive surge in child care centre requirements.
Most people consider property, real estate, and the stock market as the only real benefit-driving investment options. However, it is a precise observation that childcare centres are outperforming other investments. With a bit of market study and a few pointers to keep in mind, you can find out how to invest in childcare centres. Here, they are:
The Type of the Childcare Centres
Child care centres outperform other investments; however, you must have clear distinctive reasons to invest in one.
For instance, will you invest in a franchise or an individual child care centre? If so, you will have to check the credibility and reputation of the franchise. Parents entrust their children's lives to the childcare centres. They will choose the best for their child’s safety.
If you consider buying an individual centre, check the seller's business model, staffing plans, management, legal structure, financial structure, and growth expectations.
Location and Capacity of the Child Care Centre
Before you invest in an individual or a franchisee, consider the below points-
* Where is the childcare centre located? Parents will choose the centre close to their home and preferably on the way to their office. You ought to do a thorough search of the place, demographic details of the area, and the income level of the households.
* Is it a residential area, and does it have amenities like a hospital or school nearby?
* How much is the capacity of the childcare centre? What is the strength of the staff employed to run the centre? Based on the centre’s capacity and the demographic details of the area, you can make a rough estimate of how much return you can get on your investment in the childcare centre.
* Is the franchise or the individual childcare a recognized brand?
* What is the set-up support that is required to get the childcare centre up and running? How much budget would it require?
* Are the government subsidies, financial support, and tax laws applicable to the area or the mentioned state? Childcare is a priority for the government to boost the national economy. Hence, the government provides various support programs and subsidies.
Early Childhood Care
Does the childcare centre you are investing in have the capability and temperament to take good care of children? Early childhood years from age 3-6 are the formative parts of a child’s life. All learning experiences, both good and bad, shape their personality in the future.
Even though childcare centres are outperforming other investments, you also need to ensure that the facility has the appropriate knowledge of running daycare services before making that investment decision. It would help if you got an idea of a rough daily routine and activities that they will conduct.
The childcare centre you choose to invest in can have a forever impact on the future generation. Investing in the future generation is a good investment option.